Sunday, April 29, 2012

The weekend

I hope you all enjoyed the weekend! I had a great but exhausting weekend. Our dear friends were in town so I got a head start on Thursday with a day of shopping(I scored that cute yellow blazer from Friday's post!) and dinner and drinks with my girlfriend. We stayed in the city Thursday and Friday night so I took the train in and out to work on Friday followed with another dinner and drinks.

B and his company put on an amazing charity event on Saturday, so Saturday morning was spent walking for a very good cause. It wasn't the warmest day of my life but at least the rain held off. Today was fun as we went to watch our friend play at the Sox game. It was certainly not the nicest weekend here in Chicago, but I am so thankful to have spent it with such great people! I hope you all had wonderful weekend as well!

We were starving after shopping all day however was WAY too much food for two girls at Paris Club!
Saturday morning charity walk by the lake
Baseball game outfit today required numerous layers!
Frye Boots, green jean(anthro), Express jackets, Forever 21 sweater, Louis Vuitton scarf

Fun time at the game! And stayed plenty warm in all of my layers!
Have a great week!
XO

No comments:

Post a Comment