Monday, April 16, 2012

Grey and White

Today, my afternoon was spent at my dear friend, Lea's interior design store. You may be familiar with Lea from her amazing design guest posts she shares with us every Wednesday. As I have mentioned before, B and I have been meaning to find the time to redecorate our living room. With a little nudge in the right direction, we are now getting around to it, so I of course will be needing Lea's expertise.

I had an idea of what I wanted the color scheme to be prior to going in today. Grey, white, peacock, and maybe a splash of yellow. After glancing through the store I am certain that these are the colors I want. I was automatically drawn to these shades and couldn't resist snapping a few shots of my favorites. Have any of you recently redecorated any rooms in your homes? If so, what color schemes did you end up going with? Would love to hear from you!


Gorgeous couch! However not ideal for me, B, and a golden retriever.
A potential chair.
This will be the grey fabric we use for our couch.



I am in love with this! These are definitely the winners for our accent chairs!
Couldn't resist these little horse sculptures. Such a fun table accessory!
Another chair option. I think this would be great next to our grey couch!

Realizing I love grey and white even when it comes to my wardrobe!
Cheap Monday Grey Jean, Similar Forever 21 Top, Charles David Sandal, Louis Vuitton Speedy 30 Purse
XO


No comments:

Post a Comment