Friday, April 6, 2012

Boutique of the Week: Esther

I can't help but to get excited when I stumble upon a new online boutique. Especially when it is a little jem such as this week's Boutique of the Week.

The Australian based, online shop is called Esther and let me tell you, it is AMAZING! They carry a great selection of beyond cute dresses, blazers, and your everyday basics at a very reasonable price point.

I am in love with the overall style of this store. Think Old Hollywood meets Chic Bohemian. There are so many stunning pieces to choose from and if you are anything like me, your shopping cart will be filled up in no time! Have a wonderful weekend everyone!

Austin Kaftan Tunic-Midnight

Carrie Dress-Dusty Pink

Forgotten Lace Detail Tunic-Midnight

Juliette Berry Jacket

Kenya Tunic Dress

Kylie Cocktail Dress

Lullaby Blazer-Petal

Sands of Time Knit Sweater
All images via www.esther.com.au

Shop the entire gorgeous site here
XO





No comments:

Post a Comment