Monday, April 9, 2012

Staple Piece: The Nude Pump

I think it is safe to say that the nude pump is here to stay! Which means, this pump is a MUST have in addition to your little black dress.

My nude pumps are definitely one of my go to pieces in my personal wardrobe and if you already have a pair you know exactly what I am talking about. If you do not own a pair yet, I suggest you purchase some as soon as possible! It won't take long before you realize how easily they can be worn with just about anything.

I know not everyone wants to splurge on the classic Christian Louboutin, so here are a few of my
favorites at numerous price points. 
Christian Louboutin: $845

Jimmy Choo: $695
YSL: $795


Steve Madden: $99


Jessica Simpson: $78

Dollhouse: $34


 My go to pump: The $99 Steve Madden


XO

No comments:

Post a Comment