Monday, April 30, 2012

Style File: Rustic Romance by Lea Placek

There are few design styles that create such a felling of overall serenity, and Rustic Romance is on the top of my list! Think wood beams, natural elements, creamy whites, and soft textures. There isn't a room pictured below that I couldn't plop myself in and never want to leave!

As a designer and artist, I have always been drawn to color. My watercolor and oil paintings are very vibrant and colorful, but even the most deliberate colorist needs an escape, a retreat! That is exactly what this style represents, the perfectly peaceful Retreat!

Have a design question, does your room need inspiration or a full blown makeover? I am here to help! Send me a message at leaplacek@gmail.com or post a comment with your contact information and I will contact you directly about your project and my services.
Enjoy the lovely room pics...Lea

infoteli.com

4inspireddesign.com

houseofanais.com

homefurniturecatalogs.com

houseofanais.com

source: shabbychic.com
laylagrayce.com

source:interiorholic.com

Jill Brinson’s Rustic and Luxurious Design by House Beautiful

bethwebb.com Buckhead Manor

cotedetexas.blogspot.com
To check out current projects and my design inspirations follow me on Pinterest

3 comments:

  1. These rooms look so peaceful and clean! If I thought I could have a white couch without it turning gray from dirt, I would totally have one! They are so gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh gosh, all this rustic is making me oh so happy. gorgeous!!!
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete