Friday, April 13, 2012

Boutique of the Week: Threadsence

Happy Friday everyone! I love Friday not only because the weekend is right around the corner but also because it means Boutique of the Week here at The Jem Journal. I am beginning to think this weekly feature may potentially put me in the poor house because I continue to find a million things I WANT at each boutique. This week is no different.

The boutique is called Threadsence. Threadsence has a Bohemian inspired feel, mixed with a little punk and edge. They carry gorgeous women's indie clothing and accessories at a very reasonable price point. I am loving quite a few things and know I will be shopping it regularly! Definitely worth checking out! Some of my favorite pieces below. Hope you all have a great weekend!


Harley Slit Skirt by Plastic Island

Mod Zags Shift Dress

Color My World Tunic

Bright Side Jacket

Trouble in Paradise Skirt

Belmont Fog Coat by BB Dakota
I will be getting this once it is back in stock in my size! Kind of obsessed!
All images via www.threadsence.com
Shop the entire store here

XO

1 comment:

  1. Wow. These are so adorable! I have been looking for indie clothing for a while now and I actually really like the stuff you have posted here. I will be giving their website a visit later on today. Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete