Friday, April 20, 2012

Boutique of the Week: Singer 22

Hello and happy Friday! I don't know about you, but I am looking forward to my weekend! Heading into the city tomorrow to get together with some friends in from out of town and maybe a Cubs game on Sunday. With that being said, I am trying to gather some inspiration for some weekend wear outfits, and this week's Boutique of the Week has done just that.

The online store is called Singer 22 and it is full of stunning men's and women's clothing and accessories. The store was launched by husband and wife team, John and Alicia Singer. Singer 22 is known to be THE place to check for new emerging designers and have become very popular amongst numerous celebrities. I found some great looks that are very weekend wear appropriate. What is everyone up to this weekend? Will any of these looks be appropriate for your plans?








Current Elliot Boyfriend Jean
Emerson Thrope Rise and Fall Hemline Dress
Iro Olathe Jacket
Rag and Bone Skinny White Pant
Show me your Mumu Black Maxi Dress
All images via www.singer22.com

Enjoy your weekend!!
XO



No comments:

Post a Comment