Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Spring Shopping Guide: Jewelry

I cannot tell you how much I am enjoying the gorgeous jewelry I am seeing this spring! I am pleased to share that the oversized chandelier earring is back! As well as the arm full of bangles, friendship bracelets included. And lets not forget the stunning pendant necklaces or the amazing cocktail rings, ladies!

I've pulled a couple of each trend from one of my favorite go to accessory sites, Cusp. What trend will you be wearing this spring?
Armita Singh Bangles



Haute Betts Gypsy Friendship Bracelet

Southwest Fly Girl Earrings
Teardrop Blue Bead Earrings
Elizabeth and James Dragon Fly Ring
Panacea Rectangular Ring


Panacea Tribal Pendant Necklace


Panacea Beaded Rhombus Pendant Necklace



All of these lovely pieces can be found here

All Images via www.cusp.com

XO

No comments:

Post a Comment