Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Lusting Lately:Lovely Spring Scarves

Hello to you all! I hope you enjoyed yesterday's first of many, "Style Jems" Brooke. She has such a cute style and was so happy she was willing to share! If any of you would like to be featured as the next "Style Jem"please leave a comment below or shoot me an email at morgan@thejemboutique.com

On another note, I am lusting lately over spring scarves! So many gorgeous scarves rolled in at work yesterday and I had a blast merchandising them through out the store. The weather has been so up and down lately and I like the idea of adding a scarf for an extra layer of warmth. Yesterday, I fell in love with a white chiffon scarf with navy polka dots. I paired it with an adorable white ruffled dress in the front window. Too cute! Here are some other scarves I am lusting over.
Jcrew Floral Print

Oscar de la Renta
Similar to the one I fell in love with yesterday

Bindya

Nordstrom


Marc by Marc Jacobs


Hope everyone's week has started out well!

XO

No comments:

Post a Comment