Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Style Crush

When it comes to guilty pleasure television shows, I watch more than I'd actually like to admit. Some do include the numerous Housewives of...and of course Guiliana and Bill, and most definitely Gossip Girl.

Although there are no new episodes right now, The Style Channel (I know, kind of embarrassing I know this) has now been replaying episodes of GG every Wednesday night for THREE hours straight!  I may or may not have watched an episode or two last week, and am never disappointed with Serena's (Blake Lively) wardrobe. The wardrobes on this show, even the older episodes, are knock out however Blake's is by far my favorite on the show and off...











Do you love her as much as I do?

XO

3 comments:

  1. So fabulous! Especially love the first look :)

    Laura xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love her! That first look is my all-time favorite look of hers :)

    http://cstyledesign.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I ADORE Gossip Girl for the fashion. Amazing. I would kill to work on the wardrobe team!

    Brittany
    Belle époque
    fashionista-brit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete