Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Happy

Tuesday is always kind of an in between day of the week for me. It's still technically the beginning of the week, however we have gotten the dreaded Monday out of the way. On this Tuesday I would like to share a few things that have made me happy on this typically, ordinary kind of day...

Coffee. The simple things...
Fresh flowers in the house...
Finally able to wear my new Free People jacket (only in the AC)
Jem is now offering custom bridal headpieces and sashes! Tell us what you are wanting, and we will make it for you!

And I am SO happy that a project that my girlfriend and I have been dreaming of doing for months, is now officially in the works! Cannot wait to share more with you guys as the project progresses!

What are some things that are making you happy today?

XO

6 comments:

  1. this is all pretty happy stuff! Congrats on your new project :)

    sweetsweetnightingale.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never underestimate the power of coffee and fresh flowers :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You read my mind...fresh flowers in the home is definitely top of my list!

    ReplyDelete