Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Sporty Chic

Have you guys been watching the Olympics? I will admit, I have been glued to T.V. the past few nights. The gymnastics is always my favorite, and the U.S.A. women did an amazing job winning the gold.

It's kind of funny how closely tied the fashion can be with the events that will be occurring during any particular season. I didn't think much of it at the time, but now looking back, the spring/summer runway was crawling with sporty chic looks. Makes perfect sense in honor of the Summer Olympics, right? Here is a little sporty chic inspiration...
Rachel Zoe

Isabel Marant

Chanel

XO

2 comments:

  1. loving that first jumpsuit! so cute :)



    xo SideSmile,
    Ashley

    SideSmile Style Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all great I love the second outfit though!

    sweetsweetnightingale.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete