Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Picnic Menu

This Friday I will be partaking in my first Ravinia Concert. For those of you not in the Chicago area, Ravinia is a big outdoor concert venue. People bring blankets, chairs, wine, and food, and hang out in a big grassy area, with family, friends and strangers alike, while enjoying some good tunes. I am very much looking forward to this, however I am on a search for a yummy and portable menu for us. Here is what I have come up with so far.

A simple cheese plate, grapes, and fig spread included
Chicken salad sandwiches
Bite size spinach artichoke dip
So simple and so yummy!

Roasted beet and goat cheese salad


Bruschetta
We have cherry tomatoes and basil coming out of our ears, so this will be a tasty way to use some of them up!


What would your menu look like for an outdoor concert?

XO

4 comments:

  1. Oh wow, you have a lot of great picks here! I would definitely have bruschetta and the spinach artichoke bites! You are going to have a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg, I LOVE cheese. Come back soon, hun <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to make those bite size spinach artichoke dip. Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  4. All of these foods look delicious!

    ~Pau
    www.lilbitsofchic.com

    ReplyDelete