Friday, August 24, 2012

Road Trip

Happy Friday, everyone! I am so happy the weekend is just around the corner! What do you guys have going on? I am excited because I will be heading back home for an annual party my parents throw. Looking forward to seeing family and friends, and relaxing with a little wine and some yummy food.

This week's Friday's Fancies is "Road Trip," which is very appropriate for me since I will actually be doing this tomorrow. When I know I am going to be in the car for an extensive period of time, there are three things that top my list of importance. Comfort, cuteness, and warmth. It seems as though B and I can never agree on the temperature in the car, so I always grab a sweater or jacket just in case. The cuteness factor is also an issue, which means you will rarely find me in a pair of sweats. My outfit will probably look something more like this...
 
Wishing you all a lovely weekend!
 
XO

10 comments:

  1. Very cute look! I always have to travel with a scarf or shawl cuz I'm contantly cold! Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this look, super comfy! Laura xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the booties and this look is perfect for chic and simple!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this outfit and the comfy sweater is perfect for a long car ride!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you, ladies! Have a great weekend!
    XO

    ReplyDelete
  6. That sounds just like me! I love this outfit. So plane and simple and yet very cute.

    Lizzy <3
    www.prettymodestbffs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this look! I want to wear everything.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the outfit, its perfect for a road trip, it looks really comfy!I would tottaly wear this, love the jeans!
    Kisses.

    http://blogdavicm.blogspot.com.br/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Have so much fun at your parent's party...I will hope for good weather and great company! I love your outfit as well, so comfy chic. I hope you are having a wonderful weekend!

    Toodles,
    Twirling Clare
    twirlingclare.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. i love this edgy look! it also looks super comfy, which is always a plus while riding in the car. hope you're having a good weekend!

    - lauren

    ReplyDelete