Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Dream Closets

Unorganized. I know, I have said it again and again. This is a constant issue for me and my closet. I hang up the clothes, put away my shoes, belts, and accessories where they belong (yes, I do actually have a proper spot for almost everything) and then two days later things are a mess...again. Can someone please tell me they can relate?

I've tried the clothing racks, and the shoe shelves, and even an accessory table, so perhaps I just need to come to terms with the fact that I am a little bit of a mess? At any rate, this yet again, mess of my office/closet has me wishing and hoping for an over the top organized closet...







XO


5 comments:

  1. those are seriously drool worthy. i would LOVE to have a closet big enough to warrant a bench :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is totally what my closet looks like.....when I am dreaming! I just have always wanted a fabulous closet, my husband better be ready! haha!

    xS

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to have any of these closets, even just for a day!
    xo,
    www.abitofsass.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I convinced my husband to give me the 3rd bedroom for my closet. It's a mess...almost always. I love it clean, but it's my creation space, so whatever :)

    Don't worry, I think almost everyone can relate!

    Brittany
    Belle époque
    fashionista-brit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha totally agree! I have the 3rd bedroom as well and still seems to not be enough space! Kind of sad ha. Thanks for stopping by!
      -Morgan

      Delete