Monday, August 6, 2012

Living Room Reveal+Lusting Over Creams and Whites

It's been a long time coming, but the final pieces to our living room (the rug and ottoman) finally arrived. I have to be honest, I was a bit hesitant about the fabric that we chose for the ottoman but now that it has arrived, it is my favorite piece.



Although the ottoman is a somewhat busy print, the cream and white coloring adds a certain amount of softness to the room, which I love. With the loudness of the teal, I chose to add a pretty cream throw blanket and pillow, as well as a white candle and tray to add a little more of a soothing feel to the space. I am officially lusting over the lovely combo of creams and whites...






I hope you all had a great weekend! Wishing you a productive and fulfilling week ahead!

XO

1 comment: