Thursday, January 12, 2012

Winter Wardrobe

I am sitting by our roaring fireplace, admiring the pretty snow that is falling outside. As much as I have enjoyed the unseasonably warm weather, I have to admit this first snowstorm has me just as excitied as when I was a little kid. I look foward to a walk around the neighborhood with our pup, and a cup of hot tea after. However, in my opinion the best thing that comes with this snow is the wardrobe that goes along with it! Here are few pieces from my own winter wardrobe that I am wearing today.




Finally a chance to wear my new boots!
  

My beloved, fingerless cashmere gloves
 

A cozy sweater



My favorite scarf, and of course one of our own creations, the JEM hat




And I had to add this...sleepy pup after our playdate in the snow
     XO

 


No comments:

Post a Comment