Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Window Shopping

Today I was fortunate enough to spend my entire afternoon window shopping with a friend. I was actually the only one doing the window shopping, as she was doing some last minute shopping before her little babe arrives next week!

It was a sunny and gorgeous day here and as I strolled by the stores I found quite a few items I think I may need in my closet this spring...


I think I may be the last person to purchase one of these denim tops so I couldn't help but admire it with these adorable cropped white jeans through the Guess windows today.I will definitely be purchasing this top or one similar to add to my spring wardrobe.

Not in love with this purse, but I am loving the colored display it is merchandised on. Once again color is everywhere!

I do on the other hand, think this straw Michael Kors bag is the ideal summer/beach bag!

While this gorgeous tree has nothing to do with my window shopping wish list, it is something that made be very happy today! A fully bloomed tree in Chicago in March is unheard of!

I can appreciate the color of the skirt at Urban Outfitters but other than that lets forget the entire outfit EXCEPT for the beyond cute suede brown wedges! These are a must for me!


www.urbanoutfitters.com


A similar outfit, inspired by my window shopping today




  • CYCLE Ribbon collar denim shirt
  • CITIZENS OF HUMANITY 'Thompson Crop' skinny jean
  • Tory Burch Ace leather wedge sandals
  • Michael Kors Raffia Tote Bag

  • XO


    No comments:

    Post a Comment