Monday, March 19, 2012

Style Jems

I have numerous blogs I check on a weekly basis, and I of course have my favorites! I find the ones that inspire me the most are the fashion blogs that feature their own personal styles and outfits. This has given me the idea of creating a new weekly read called "Style Jems"that not only features my own wardrobe and style but ideally yours as well.

I would like to start featuring one reader's style a week, including a favorite outfit of yours as well as a few of your favorite pieces that capture whatever your style may be. If you would like to be featured, please send me images of some of your most beloved outfits and a list of where you purchased each piece to morgan@thejemboutique.com 

My hopes are that this new read will allow my readers to become more involved with The Jem Journal as well as offering inspiration and numerous style point of views from women everywhere. I look forward to hearing from all of you!

A few examples from some of my favorite blogs, of what I am thinking this new weekly read could look like...


 
www.brooklynblonde.com

www.brooklynblonde.com

www.stylescrapbook.com

www.thistimetomorrow.com

www.atlantic-pacific.com


www.atlantic-pacific.com

XO

No comments:

Post a Comment