Monday, March 26, 2012

Favorite Spring Sweaters

This past weekend I had a great shopping outing downtown with my mom. I scored a couple gorgeous maxis and skirts but I couldn't help but love the cute light weight spring sweaters I saw everywhere! Here are a few of my favorites (the ones I ended up purchasing) and one I plan on getting very soon.

Rachel Roy Pointelle Crew Neck Sweater. Wore this to dinner on Friday with a black skinny jean.
Can be found here

Trouve Mint Crochet Sweater . I wore this to the Vintage Market and lunch on Saturday with a taupe skinny jean.
Find it here



Linen Dot Popover,  JCrew Sweater.Wore this to work today, and it may be my favorite purchase of the weekend!
Can be found here

Similar to the Trouve Sweater above but I am a sucker for anything Free People. It has been added to my want list.
Find it here

I hope everyone had a great Monday!
XO

No comments:

Post a Comment