Thursday, October 25, 2012

Studs

It was a gorgeous day yesterday, so did a little late afternoon shopping. I was really on a search for any last minute sale items for our trip to the Bahamas next week, but I got a little side tracked. You know all of the beautifully detailed collars that seem to be every where this fall? I found an amazing simple black blouse with knock out gold studs that had to be mine...


You can find it here. A few others that I am swooning over...




Are you guys into the detailed collars as much as I am? Hope the week has been good to you!

XO

2 comments:

  1. I love the look of detailed collars, but haven't tried them out myself. That jacket is amazing though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've actually been eyeing a few studded collars... they seem life the perfect winter piece! Glad you posted :)
    Leopard and Lavender

    ReplyDelete