Monday, October 29, 2012

Five Things...


Happy Monday, guys! Hope you had a great weekend. Ours was filled with an at home, Friday night date night. Pizza and wine included. A little early birthday shopping was done on Saturday, followed by a nice dinner at our friend's home.

Although the weekend has come and gone too quickly as usual, here are a five things I am feeling happy about on this Monday afternoon...

My new leopard booties. Snagged these beauties at a resale shop for $40!
So happy I was able to spend a gorgeous fall evening in the city with friends this past week.
 I received a package from my mom, and this adorable sweater was inside! Thanks, mom! Loving leopard!
 So looking forward to being here in just a few days!
And hopefully soaking up a little sunshine with a nice glass of wine!

Have an amazing week!

XO




7 comments:

  1. love the leopard and so jealous of your va-ca!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe you snagged the booties for $40! Such a steal!

    Leopard and Lavender

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the booties, so gorgeous!
    Kisses.

    http://blogdavicm.blogspot.com.br/

    ReplyDelete
  4. please take me with you on your tropical journey :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your leopard booties and sweater! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE the leopard sweater - your mom has GREAT taste!! :)

    ReplyDelete