Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Thanksgiving Daydream

I am still in shock that Thanksgiving is one week from tomorrow! I really do not know where the time goes? B and I go back home for Thanksgiving however I dream of the day when I can host everyone at our house. The idea of coming up with an amazing tablescape, making delicious food, and having a house full of family makes me beyond happy! Although that day is yet to come, I still can't help admiring some of these Thanksgiving ideas...


I am really loving the softness of these white pumpkins. Such a pretty and simple center piece these guys make.
 This is such a great idea for kids. The paper table cloth and crayons with the cute chalkboards, and chalk, make for a more enjoyable dining experience for the adults!
 If I were hosting, I would love to have a cute desert table. Would be even better if it was warm enough to have it outdoors and by a lake such as this. I also like the idea of these caramel apples for desert. More of a unique twist to your normal apple pie, and totally kid friendly!

 
Great wine and cocktails is a must for a proper Thanksgiving at our house, and having the luxury of allowing your guests to serve themselves makes for more time for you to prepare dinner! As far as dinner, is concerned I would look here for amazing tips and recipes!
 
What are your plans for the holiday? Will you be hosting your own Thanksgiving?
 
XO

No comments:

Post a Comment