Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Little Things...

Happy Tuesday, friends! Life seems to have gotten a little busy all of the sudden, however sometimes in the midst of the busyness it is the small and simple things that seem to make you the happiest! Such as...

Visiting a holiday fest in the middle of the country on a gorgeous, Saturday afternoon...
Purchasing a sparkly new notebook (my love for gold continues to deepen)
Adding pretty hand soap and lotion next to the kitchen sink...
And sometimes when things get busy, I get a little crazy with my free time-which apparently  can result in painting our k-cup holder gold!

Hope this short week is going well!

XO

2 comments:

  1. Love your outfit, gorgeous sweater! :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. How great is new stationery! I'm a sucker for pretty notebooks too haha

    Pop by and visit my blog Taken By Surprise! xx

    Enter my international giveaway!

    ReplyDelete