Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Birthday Vacation

Hey guys! How is the week going? I am playing a little bit of catch up after our amazingly, fun birthday vacay to the Bahamas this past week. B and I had a great time with some of our very good friends. Champagne by the pool, sunshine everyday, and great food and drinks with people I love...what more could a girl ask for? Feeling very blessed to have been able to spend the beginning of my 26th year in such a beautiful place...


 Poolside wouldn't be complete without a few gossips mags!


 

 

It's always bitter sweet to return home from a vacation but I have some really great memories and that what is important, right?

XO

2 comments:

  1. That sounds like so much fun! Happy Belated birthday :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAPPPY [belated] BIRTHDAY. what an exciting, fun, beautiful place to spend a birthday! looks like you had a great time :)

    ReplyDelete