Monday, September 10, 2012

Suede Booties and Pumpkin Spice Lattes

Happy Monday to you all! The fall weather has finally rolled in here in Chicago and it feels amazing. Loving the cooler mornings and my pumpkin spice lattes. This weekend I even felt my brown suede booties were appropriate! And because it has been far too long since an outfit post, here is what I wore Saturday evening for a very casual date night with B. Were any of you able to dig out any of your fall favorites?

 
 


Top:F21/Love this one//Jeans:JBrand/Jacket:Express(old) similar here/Booties:F21/Sunnies:Michael Kors

Have a wonderful week!
XO

6 comments:

  1. Looove the boots! As a fellow Chicagoan, I was excited to dig out some fall favs over the weekend. It definitely is starting to feel like autumn!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the booties with the cuffed jeans!

    www.daisyraeboutique.com
    www.kacieskloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have a beautiful smile!

    And I've been so excited for fall - since my work is always super chilly, I have been wearing even more layers. Lots of blazers :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Saw the booties at F21 but didn't think I could pull them off. You rocked' em girl!!!
    Love the fit

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely booties.
    I wonder if you would like to follow each other : ).

    http://www.glossylala.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete