Friday, September 7, 2012

Back to School Outfit

Although I have been done with school for an entire year (times flies) I still remember the importance of the "first day of school outfit." One may think this would become less of a priority as you enter college however it never really did for me.

I was always the girl in my heels and a blazer. I figured instead of being uber casual why not actually wear the items out of my closet since the majority of my week was spent in class. If I didn't wear my cute clothes to school, then I would have to wait for the weekend to roll around, and I am far too impatient for that. So today, in honor of "back to school" over at Friday's Fancies, a similar outfit to what I may throw on if I did have school to attend this fall.


A big tote and a little notebook were and still are necessities for a successful year.

Happy weekend!

XO

4 comments:

  1. Amazing outfit!!!pefect boots and blazer! :)

    Happy weekend to you too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the whole look! Wish I could rock those bell bottoms!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm lusting over a top with a peter pan collar!!! I want oneeee so bad :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. great picks!

    i'm your newest follower on google friend connect, please follow back ? :)

    http://www.counttofour.com

    ReplyDelete