Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Fall Essentials

My favorite season has officially arrived and I could not be more thrilled! I so look forward to the leaves changing, football Sundays, and of course my fall wardrobe. All I need now is for this 90 degree weather to disappear so I can start to dig out my boots, leggings, and sweaters.

While I patiently await the cooler weather, lets talk fall essentials...

 
A riding boot in black and brown. Love these!
A go to jacket/blazer for layering...
Military inspired pieces seem to be popping up all over this season. Love this jacket because it is true to the trend but not over the top!

Everyone needs a cute little hat for the fall...one of the most functional accessories in my opinion

A dark washed jean is a must! I am a sucker for a wide leg however a skinny jean and a legging are  necessities for the riding boots!

And finally, a few transitional sweaters are great staples for the fall since they can easily be reworked into numerous outfits.

What are some of your fall essentials?
 
XO
 

2 comments:

  1. love those jeans! I always want them to look on me like they do in the picture haha.

    my fall essentials include my brand new navy blazer. I want to wear it every day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the wider legged jeans - such a nice change from skinnies!
    xo
    Alison

    ReplyDelete