Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Wall Art

There are a couple walls in our home that could still use a splash of decor. My original thought was your typical piece of framed art. However after a little searching around, I am kind of liking the idea of numerous pieces of art, photos, mirrors etc. hung together on a wall as a wall collage.

I think it could bring a little fun and personalization to the space. I would love to add some nostalgia by including old black and white pictures of my grandparents, as well as some new images, mixed with some pretty paintings, and perhaps a little mirror. Much more interesting than one piece of art, don't you think?





XO

1 comment:

  1. Of course you can design your home as per your choice. You can take different photograph, hand craft art, or paper work, as per suitable or looking so charming; you have to put those on that place.

    ReplyDelete