Friday, July 27, 2012

A Glass of Sangria

I missed Friday's Fancies last week, so am happy to be back! This week we are to base our outfit inspiration around our favorite summer treat. Although I have many favorite summer treats, one of my most favorite things about summer is not only the treat but being able to enjoy a yummy treat(or cocktail) on a nice patio with loved ones and friends. With that said, there are few things I enjoy more than a beautiful summer evening outdoors, surrounded by good company, with a glass of sangria in hand!

Have a lovely weekend, friends!
XO

4 comments:

  1. I am loving the maroon and yellow together! Very fabulous look. And Sangria sounds amazing right about now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm all abut the cocktails on the patio with friends! Great outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This outfit just screams Spanish to me! The colors, the bag, the shoes... you've totally captured 'sangria' here. Love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this look inspired by sangria. the colors are so cool and chic. If I saw someone wearing this look I know I would comment on how cool it looks! I am your newest follower. I cannot wait to read more of your posts and hope that maybe you can return the favor and follow The Preppy Student. I always comment for every comment left on my page and hope to start a friendly relationship with your wonderful blog! Have a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete