Thursday, May 3, 2012

Sunshine On My Shoulders

I hope everyone's week is going well! I am in the mood this week, for really simple and easy outfits. Nothing too fussy. When I am feeling like this, I generally will turn to one of my go to dresses, which is what I have done today.

I love this little dress so much because I can throw it on with a pair of wedges, a statement earring, and I am out the door. Thankfully the rain has passed here in Chicago (at least for the time being) and the weather has warmed up enough to not worry about wearing a jean or tight underneath!





Nine West Wedge Sandal, LA Class Tunic Dress, Michael Kors Purse, Armani Sunnies

XO

3 comments:

  1. You're so cute!

    SIDEWALKCATWALKS.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Naina, thank you for the sweet comment! Stopped by your blog and I am obsessing over your gold shoes in your latest post!
      XX

      Delete