Friday, April 12, 2013

In My Makeup Bag...

As a girl, it seems like we are always looking for the next best lipgloss, moisturizer, foundation etc. After numerous disappointments, I realized it's generally best to stick with what I know and love. So with that said, here are a few products you will always find in my bag!


I love my bare minerals foundation and blush. I've tried others, and none compare. One of my favorite blush colors is"vintage peach." A pretty color for spring.

Same goes with my lipgloss. Have you guys tried Boxom? It is THE BEST. I like to change up my colors. Right now I am wearing "Bunny."

 I am very consistent with my choice in mascara. This one is inexpensive, and works great!
I like to stay as natural as possible when it comes to my products so I opt to use pure almond oil as a moisturizer at night. I will often add a few drops of lavender essential oil. It cleanses the skin and smells amazing.
For the day I prefer something a little bit lighter. I really like the Josie Maran SPF 40 daily moisturizer for the mornings. My make up goes on smooth and also has enough sunscreen to protect my skin all day.
 
What are some of your favorite products?
 
Have a great weekend!
 
XO

No comments:

Post a Comment