Monday, April 15, 2013

Crazy Sexy Diet

Hey guys! Hope you all enjoyed the weekend. Ours was pretty low key with the exception of my new reading material that I have to say, I am very excited about! It's called Crazy Sexy Diet. Let me get on my soap box for just a minute...If there is one great thing you could do for yourself this week, it would be to pick up a copy and really consider what is being said.


The book is written by a 30 something year old woman, Kris Carr, who was diagnosed with a rare, untreatable cancer. She was diagnosed ten years ago and has since then changed her entire lifestyle. Her diet being the biggest change and in her opinion, the reason why her cancer has not progressed. She believes in eating real food. Nothing processed or packaged, cutting out all dairy, and all animal protein.

This diet is not really a diet, and is not just for someone fighting an awful disease. It is a way of life and I am very happy that today is my first day of her 21 day cleanse . With my new juicer on hand and a fridge stocked with fresh fruits and veggies, I look forward to seeing how the next few weeks go!

Have any of you done this cleanse? Would love to hear how it went.

XO

1 comment:

  1. I've been thinking of doing a cleanse... This one seems worth looking into! Happy you shared!

    ReplyDelete