Monday, March 18, 2013

First Birthday Gift...

I've been on a search for a cute gift for my little cousin who just turned one. We don't have any babes of our own yet, so buying gifts for the little ones is always a fun thing for me! So the question is...what would a one year old boy actually enjoy? After doing some searching and seeing that a friend just purchased one for her guy...it was a no brainer. Who wouldn't love a teepee/hideout spot to play in? I actually wouldn't mind a grown up version of one these babies...


LOVE this one!
If it was a little girl would definitely get one of these!
After hmming and haaaing and finding out that brown is a consistent color through out the house, I pulled the trigger on this one. Kind of a hybrid between and teepee/tent.

He loves it! What do you guys think about them for a 1st birthday gift?
 
Hope you had a great weekend!
 
XO

No comments:

Post a Comment