Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Vintage Finds

I am in love with the nostalgia of vintage pieces, so when a friend asked me to go to the Randolph Street Vintage Market in the city, I of course said yes, please! Not only was it a great afternoon with friends but was also the perfect treasure hunt for unique pieces for our own, JEM Designs.

I was impressed but the amount of vendors that were at the market. A great selection of vintage clothing, large bins full of earrings and brooches as well as delicious street food vendors. I will definitely be coming back for the caprese empanadas! Yum!

Amongst the beautiful clothing and delicious food, there was one vendor in particular who's pieces I took to as soon as I spotted them. The company is called Jewels in Bloom. They scout out amazing vintage pieces, repurpose them and create gorgeous pieces of jewelry. I enjoy supporting businesses such as this, and couldn't resist getting the cutest pair of 60's inspired earrings. I had a wonderful time at this market and very much look forward to it again next month!

Some pieces from Jewels in Bloom...

The earrings I couldn't resist!




Find more pieces at her site http://jewelsinbloom.vpweb.com/

XO

No comments:

Post a Comment