Friday, February 17, 2012

An Organized Life

This past week I have been working on getting things a little bit more organized. I realized that having clothes scattered across my entire room is kind of unacceptable at this point in my life, so I decided to do something about it.

I am very fortunate to have an entire room in our house that is basically utilized as a big walk in closet/workspace just for me. I should have more than enough space and storage to keep my things nice and tidy however I am finding a few spots in the room still very cluttered. Here are few ideas I have come across that I think may help solve my last couple organizational issues.


Problem:
Too many books. not enough space


Solution:
Be more efficient with shelf space and hang my boots

Problem:
Unorganized bags on top of shelves

Solution:
 Hang on back of door


Problem:
Limited space on desk

Solution:
Hang more pin boards and shelves above

Problem:
My jewelry mess!

Solution:
Love this idea of repurposing an old frame


The only space in the room that is perfect as is:)
XO

No comments:

Post a Comment