Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Maxi Skirts!

Happy Halloween to you all! I hope your week is going well. Today, I am doing last minute errands in preparation for our journey to the Bahamas tomorrow. I have been on a search for any left over summer pieces which has been somewhat of a difficult task. So when all else failed, I did a little shopping in my own closet. Have you guys done this lately? If not, I totally suggest you do! I swear I found a dozen things that I love, but have forgotten about.

One of them being this pink maxi skirt! I know the color is very summer, however I think it will be very beach vacation appropriate, no?

Since my rediscovery, I have been searching for maxi skirt outfit inspiration. With the search, I also realized that with the right color and the right fabric, this trend can definetely be rolled into the fall/winter by simply adding a cute leather jacket or a great oversized sweater. What do you think about maxi skirts this fall?




I will be out for the next couple days, but will return on Monday. Have a great Halloween and a lovely weekend!

XO

No comments:

Post a Comment